Mangrove Regular Tour
|Tags:||Jungle, Mangrove, Safari, Tarcoles|
In this tour we will dedicate special attention to visit the Mangrove of Guacalillo Canal by exploring this estuary we will be able to identify the main species and their characteristics, so one can understand the great importance of this refuge and how it contributes to the well – being of both wildlife and also local people, who obtain support for their families from responsible artisanal fishing.
Departure hours: 08:30 a.m. | 10:30 a.m. | 1:30 p.m. | 3:30 p.m.
Departure: Company Dock
Duration: 02 hours approximately
Difficulty level: Easy
Regular Tour group size: Maximum 50 people
- Certified Captain
- Bilingual Certified Guide (Spanish / English)
- Bird guide Full color printed
- Safety equipment
- Filtered water to refill bottles
- Typical Costa Rican Coffee
- Mango juice or cold tea
- Civil Liability Policy
What to Bring?
- Light clothing and appropriate shoes (tennis or sandals)
- Insect repellent
- Hat or Cap
- Glasses or other items to protect against sunlight
- Towel or cloth
- Personal medications if for any reason you suffer from any illness.
- Dry bag for storing important items (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Lunch $ 15 and Dinner $ 20
- Lodging from $ 45
- Souvenir shop
- Printed photograph in souvenir frame $ 10
- Tour T-shirt $ 15
- Fresh and Ice Cream $ 2
- It is suitable for children of all ages.
- It is suitable for anyone with reduced capacity
- Child rate applies between 04 to 12 years
- Does not apply Rate for Infants between 0 to 03 years
Rate / Price
ADULTS: $35 | CHILDREN: $30
08:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m.